MBBS in Armenia for Indian Students
Medical universities in Armenia and the degrees they provide are recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) as well as international bodies such as the European Association, General Restorative Chamber UK, World Wellbeing Association and several others. The cost of MBBS in Armenia is very affordable and the cost of living in Armenia is also very low.
No exams are required to study MBBS in Armenia. There are several postgraduate programs you can take during your MBBS in Armenia. MBBS addmission in Armenia is also very simple.
Currently, the Republic of Armenia operates 26 state universities (including 4 international universities) and 33 private (accredited) higher education institutions. There are different types of institutions such as universities, institutes, academies, and conservatories that provide higher education.
The Ministry of Education and Science is an recognized state educational agency responsible for the development and implementation of state policies/strategies and legislation in higher education, particularly MBBS courses.
MBBS in Armenia is taught in English language. In fact, English is the second fastest growing foreign language in Armenia. At the same time, English is used as a means of communication. Especially in Armenian international schools and colleges, students have the opportunity to become proficient in English and to write and arrange research papers in English.
By the urge to connect young students with the world, at the same time, the winds of modern science and technology are gently blowing across Armenia, revitalizing the country’s educational system. In higher education, students are free to choose subjects.
Advantages of MBBS in Armenia
- MBBS course is taught in English Medium in Armenia
- Armenia follows European Education system
- Armenia is a peaceful country with crime rate of 21, whereas crime rate of Kazakhstan, Russia & Ukraine are 44. Indian Embassy is in Armenia, which looks after Georgia also.
- Indian Canteen, Indian Foodis easily available in Armenian medical universities
- Last year, many Indian students from Ukraine Universities & China, got transferred to this University
MBBS In Armenia: In Depth
MBBS in Armenia may be the best option for medical aspirants in India. Indian students can get everything they want in top medical universities in Armenia. Low MBBS course fees, excellent clinical presence, quality medical education, modern infrastructure and well-equipped laboratories have led thousands of students to take MBBS admission in Armenia.
Students do not have to take any entrance exam to get admission into the top medical universities in Armenia. The MBBS admission process to Armenian medical universities is also very simple and easy.
The low tuition fees of Armenian medical unversities are the main reason why they attract thousands of students from all over the world. Students prefer MBBS in Armenia when choosing an MBBS abroad option as they have access to the best Armenian Medical University facilities.
It is a very wise decision for students to study MBBS in Armenia and achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. Another major reason why students prefer MBBS in Armenia is the introduction of English as the language of instruction. Indian students make up a significant percentage of international students visiting Armenia for MBBS courses.
Medical aspirants from India will be confirmed for admission to MBBS in Armenia provided that they meet the required admission criteria. So, relax and pack your bags to enroll in MBBS from top medical universities in Armenia!!
Some Unique Advantages Of Studying MBBS In Armenia
Here are some unique advantages you will get while pursuing your MBBS in Armenia
- Yerevan, the capital of Armenia, has some of the most prestigious medical universities offering MBBS courses for international students. More than 2000 Indian students are currently studying their MBBS in Armenia and all the MBBS universities in Armenia are close to Yerevan.
- Armenian medical degrees are recognized by MCI, WHO.
- Armenia is known for the lowest crime rate & safest country in Europe for worry-free education.
- Most of the universities offer direct admission to Armenia. No TOEFL or IELTS is essential for the admission to MBBS in Armenia.
- Indian professors are teaching in some of the top medical universities in Armenia.
We introduce you to all the universities in the world which provide the course you desire.
We advice you the best university according to your profile.
Our reps will help you in college and other registration.
Once you decide we apply to the university you have selected.
Ensuring proper documentation to secure you seat.
Adhering to embassy guidelines for successful visa stamping.
Assistance to fly economically.
8. AIRPORT PICK UP
We arrange someone to welcome you at airport.
Booking your stay in govt/private hostel.
We wish you best for your future.
Top Medical Universities in Armenia
- University of Traditional Medicine (UTM)
- Theresa Medical University (STMU)
- Yerevan State Medical University
- Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University
- Yerevan Haybusak University, Faculty of Medicine
MBBS IN ARMENIA AT A GLANCE
|Intake For MBBS in Armenia
|Minimum Percentage For MBBS Admission in Armenia
|50% in PCB for General 40% for SC/ ST and Reserve Categories
|Yes With Qualifying Marks
|IELTS / TOEFL
|Fees For MBBS In Armenia: Minimum
|2500 USD Per Year
|Fees For MBBS In Armenia: Maximum
|4000 USD Per Year
|Living Cost in Armenia
|100 USD Per Month
|MBBS In Armenia: Duration
|MBBS In Armenia: Medium of Instruction
|Top MBBS Universities in Armenia
|University of Traditional Medicine, Yerevan Haybusak University
|NMC and WHO approved
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Armenia
The eligibility criteria set for Indian students for the admission in the best medical universities in Armenia for MBBS are:
- All medical applicants from India must have completed Science Class XII. Achieve at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. This is mandatory for non-reserved category students.
- Students in reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC) can apply with 40% grades in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. According to Medical Council of India (MCI) guidelines.
- The student must have qualified for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test). It is mandatory from 2019 onwards.
- No additional entrance test or examination is required.
MedAb Overseas makes your admission procedure smooth by providing curated steps for enrolment in the Top Medical Universities of Armenia-
Fill the Application Form
Submission of the academic documents like X & XII mark sheets (educational certificates), Birth Certificate, NEET scorecard and Passport size photographs.
Passport: Students usually think that if they do not have a passport, then the registration process is not possible for them. This is not true as you can still register yourself even if you do not have a passport. It is not mandatory. Also, at the time of registration to the University, you can apply for your passport at portal2.passportindia.gov.in
Then, the students will receive their Admission Letter from their chosen University.
Students will have to apply for ‘Visa Invitation letter’ then for which, you require the following:
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- HIV Report
- Passport size photographs with white background
Visa stamping is your last step for your admission process. We- at the MedAb Overseas, get your Visa stamped by the Embassy of Armenia in New Delhi.
Upon completion of all the formalities, just pack your bags and get ready to fly towards your current most preferred location for the medical dream you want to achieve. Attain it in ARMENIA!!
MBBS in Armenia: Fee Structure 2023-24
|University of Traditional Medicine
|Yerevan Haybusak University
|Erebuni Medical Academy Foundation
Syllabus for MBBS in Armenia
|1st – 2nd Semester
|Medical Physics, General Chemistry, Biology, Herbs Morphology and Physiology, Foreign Language, History of Armenia, Latin, Mathematics and Medical Informatics, Human Anatomy, Armenian language, Physical Training, History of Medicine, Bioorganic Chemistry, Histology Embryology Cytology
|3rd -4th Semester
|General Psychology, Philosophy, Biochemistry, Histology Embryology Cytology, General Hygiene, Normal physiology, Medical Psychology, Pharmacognosy, Microbiology, Virology and Immunology, Pathological Anatomy, Topographical anatomy and operative surgery, Armenian language, Human Anatomy, Physical Training
|5th – 6th Semester
|Pathological Anatomy, Topographical anatomy and operative surgery, Microbiology, Virology and Immunology, Radio diagnostics, General Surgery Anesthesiology, Pathological Physiology, clinical pathological physiology, Pharmacology, Propaedeutic of Internal Disease, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Neurology Medical Genetics, Traumatology and Orthopedics
|7th -8th Semester
|Neurology Medical Genetics, Traumatology and Orthopedics, Dermatology, Homeopathy, Internal Diseases and Prof Diseases MFT, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Surgical Diseases, Children Surgery Urology, Epidemiology, Iridodiagnostics, Infectious Diseases, Phototherapy, Acupuncture
|9th – 10th Semester
|Phytotherapy, Ear throat nose diseases, Medicine of Emergency situations, Infectious Diseases, Ophthalmologic diseases, Oncology X-ray therapy, Physio-pulmonology, Pediatrics, Social Health and Organization of Health, Acupuncture, Internal Diseases and Prof Diseases MFT, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Surgical Diseases, Children Surgery Urology
|11th – 12th Semester
|Physiotherapy and balneology, Polyclinic (outpatient) therapy, Surgical Diseases, Children Surgery Urology, Social Health and Organization of Health, Reanimation and intensive therapy, Internal Diseases and Prof Diseases MFT, Pediatrics, Public Health, Manual therapy, Psychiatry, Clinical Pharmacology, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Acupuncture, Forensic Medicine
Medium of Teaching in Armenian Medical Universities
- The teaching medium in Armenian medical universities is English.
- Some of the Armenian medical universities use the Armenian language as a teaching medium.
- Armenia is prevalent for providing medical education in the bilingual medium as well.
- The pattern, methods used in MBBS courses in Armenia are all transforming.
- More than 100 Armenian medical universities offer admissions to medical aspirants.
- Students are free to choose the medium as well as the MBBS Universites in Armenia wisely.
Advice for the Students For MBBS In Armenia
- Students will surely get international exposure by studying MBBS in Armenia.
- Top Medical Universities in Armenia prepare the students for the NMC Screening Test. The students don’t have to pay any extra amount for the training.
- MBBS in Armenia will help the Indian students to clear the NMC Screening test in their first attempt and start practicing medicine in India.
- For all those medical students who are willing to adopt an improved career growth, you can opt for MBBS in Armenia. Quality education is the motive of Armenian MBBS courses.
- However, before initiating the admission process, do not forget to check the top 10 medical colleges in Armenia.
Documents required for MBBS in Armenia
- Original valid passport with minimum validity of 10 years
- Curriculum vitae and the application form
- Embassy will not entertain any damage passport.
- Last Qualification details with School certificate or Mark sheet copy which shows school name and address with Contact no.
- Invitation Letter (require color printout of invitation)
- HIV test report with (Passport number, DOB, Stamp & signature)
Two Photographs as per below details:
- 03 Colour photographs with white background matte finish 80% face
- 35 X 45mm (Please do not trim your photographs)
- No selfie/ scan photo/ No border /Frame
- Full face / front view eyes open
- No head covering (except for religion reason
- Eye glasses may be worn, but there must not be any glare
- One Photo with back signed. (Full Name)
Recognition of Armenia Medical Universities
- MCI and WHO and others
- World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS)
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
- Medical Licensing Examinations
- The United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE)
Why MBBS In Armenia?
- More than 2000 Indian Students are currently studying MBBS in Armenia and all of the top MBBS universities in Armnenia are situated nearby to each other in Yerevan.
- No Entrance exams
- Good study environment
- Highly competitive course fee
- Armenian medical certificates are recognized by MCI, UNESCO and WHO
- Lower cost of living.($200 Per month)
- No TOEFL or IELTS is essential for the admission to MBBS course in Armenia
- Safe country in Europe for the worry-free education
- Good proximity and studying environment
- Indian hostels and food is easily available in Armenian medical universities
- Literacy Rate is 99% in Armenia and it is easy to communicate in English
- MBBS in Armenia provides quality education with great infrastructure
Recognition of Degree
The Armenian degrees are globally recognized worldwide. They are recognized by the The Ministry of Education and Science, Medical Council of India, World Health Organization and so on.
APPLY TODAY FOR A PERSONALISED COUNSELLING
Connect with our award winning counselors for getting into the best MBBS college abroad.
MedAb Overseas will provide you with the best guidance required for overseas MBBS education. An expert counselor will guide you through your entire journey on selecting your MBBS seat abroad. From Visa to ticket till you land for your dream college our expert counselor will work with you as a guide. Your counselors will be available to answers all your questions.
Let’s get started!
- Fill the form and connect with your counselor
- Share your preferred college / stream and the city of your choice
- Tell the counselor about your educational background
- What kind of guidance do you need
- The counselor will provide you with university selection
- Once you are ready, the counselor will guide you on documentation (Passport, visa, tickets, etc)
Counseling is completely free!