MBBS in Moldova 2022-23 : Fees, Admission, Top Medical Universities, Eligibility Criteria
MBBS in Moldova, the fastest growing MBBS Abroad option among Indian students in recent years. Moldova is an Eastern European country located between Romania and Ukraine. Moldovan educational institutions, especially medical schools, are well known. Chisinau, the country’s capital, is a popular destination for European medical students.
In order to prepare students to pass the national licensure examination and to be integrated into the hospital system for potential careers, faculty members of Moldova’s medical schools have developed special techniques. For Indian students interested in studying medicine in Europe, Moldova is one of the most affordable countries.
MBBS degree in Moldova for Indian students and international medical graduates for basic understanding. If after reading this you are interested in learning more about his MBBS course at one of Moldova’s leading medical colleges, feel free to contact MedAb Overseas.
Study Medicine in Moldova: Quick Highlights
|Type of University
|Popular MBBS University in Moldova
|Nicolae Testemițanu State University of Medicine and
|General Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, American
|6 years (including internship)
|Moldova university medical fees
|USD 3,789 per yr (Approximately), INR 26 Lac/6 Years
|Level of Education
|Minimum Eligibility –
|70% in 10+2 (PCB)
|English Language Proficiency
MBBS Admission in Moldova
- Since Moldova provides a high-quality education at reasonable tuition costs, a lot of Indian students choose to study there.
- Particularly for Indian candidates, admission to the MBBS universities in Moldova is simple.
- Medical education in Moldovan universities is recognized by the NMC, American medical boards, and all of Europe.
- Graduates of the MBBS programme in Moldova may sit for the USMLEand pursue medical education or employment in the US.
- Modern medical technology and first-rate medical facilities are available at every medical university in Moldova.
The degree’s syllabus is at par with the standards of the American medical universities.
- The majority of graduates can pass the challenging exams required for doctor licence in the United States, the United Kingdom, Israel, and other developed nations because they are well-prepared.
- According to estimates, despite Moldova’s high cost of living, it is still within reach due to the low cost of utilities in the nation.
- The majority of Moldova’s MBBS universities provide courses in English.
- The simple visa application procedure takes between 40 and 60 days to complete.
- In Moldova, MBBS students have the option of working 20 hours per week in part-time occupations. Students are permitted to work for an additional year after finishing their studies. The work permit might also be extended at the employer’s decision.
MBBS in Moldova For Indian Students
For most students, studying Medicine has always been a dream which never got fulfilled. And to Indian students, it is impossible to study Medicine in their own home country because of very high prerequisites or tuition fees. Studying MBBS in Moldova is an often chosen destination for Indian students who want to realize their dream of becoming a doctor.
Here are some of the sailent features of studying MBBS in Moldova:
Universities in Moldova offer state-of-the-art facilities to their medical students. Each medical school has a first-rate medical infrastructure and is furnished with cutting-edge medical technology.
One of the key reasons why so many international students choose to study medicine in Moldova is the internationally recognized medical degree. Medical education at universities in Moldova is recognised by all of Europe, the MCI, and American medical boards. Graduates of the MBBS programme can then open their own clinics or return to India to practice medicine.
The Moldovan MBBS curriculum is equivalent to that of US universities at the USA Level. The curriculum comprises a wide range of courses as well as the most recent advancements in the area of medicine, and the course structure is student-centered.
Simple Visa Process:
Moldova makes it simpler to get a student visa than other countries in Europe. Obtaining a student visa to study MBBS in Moldova only takes 40 to 60 working days once the necessary standards have been met.
One of the main factors influencing Indian students’ decision to pursue MBBS in Moldova is affordability. On this island, tuition prices and living expenses are incredibly low in contrast to other European nations.
We introduce you to all the universities in the world which provide the course you desire.
We advice you the best university acc to your profile.
Our reps will help you in college and other registration.
Once you decide we apply to the university you have selected.
Ensuring proper documentation to secure you seat.
Adhering to embassy guidelines for successful visa stamping.
Assistance to fly economically.
8. AIRPORT PICK UP
We arrange someone to welcome you at airport.
Booking your stay in govt/private hostel.
We wish you best for your future.
MBBS in Moldova Fees Structure
For a European nation, Moldova’s medical university fees is inexpensive. In Moldova, tuition for a 6-year MBBS programme may total up to INR 30 lakhs. Additionally, Moldova offers inexpensive living expenses for overseas students.
Here is an estimate of the price of an MBBS degree:
|700 Euro/ year
|INR 5,000 – 8,000
Best Medical University in Moldova for MBBS degree
Nicolae Testemitanu State Medical and Pharmaceutical University
The Nicolae University is the only academic institution in the Republic of Moldova to provide a medical degree programme. The institute has established strong European standards for medical education ever since it was founded in 1945. Organizations like WHO and MCI, among others, have accredited it.
|General Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy
|Average Tuition Fees
|4300 Euro/Per Year
|Language of Instruction
|English, Russian, Romanian
|Level of Education
|MD (equivalent to MBBS)
Duration of the MBBS Course in Moldova
In Moldova, the MBBS programme lasts for six years (including internship).
|1st – 3rd Year
|3rd – 6th Year
MBBS in Moldova Eligibility & Documents Required For a Students
If the candidate satisfies the following qualifying requirements, studying MBBS in Moldova is quite viable for Indian students:
For physics, chemistry, and math in the 12th standard, a student must receive a minimum score of 65% to be eligible for a medical programme in Moldova. For MBBS in Moldova, language proficiency is not required.
The minimum and maximum age requirements for Moldova’s MBBS programme are both 17 years old.
In order to be admitted to a Moldovan medical school, Indian students must have a current NEET scorecard that meets the required standard.
As mentioned above, a number of documents are needed while applying to a medical programme in Moldova. Check the list of required documents below before submitting your application:
- Academic certificates with the appropriate grades
- A valid passport
- NEET score card
- Passport-sized pictures
- Medical examination result
- Application form
- University fee receipt and application form
- Authorization letters from the embassy
Benefits of studying MBBS in Moldova:
If you want to apply to this prestigious medical institution, your application process should be perfect. Because of the fierce rivalry for seats in the MBBS degree programme at the only state medical university, any errors you make won’t be taken into account. Studying for the MBBS degree itself is a matter of honour since people still hold doctors in high regard. Aside from that, earning this degree has a number of other noteworthy benefits. Let’s look at these now.
To apply for your desired course in Moldova, however, follow these steps.
First, thoroughly research the institution before checking its application deadlines.
When the application deadline approaches, complete the application form and send in the requested
scanned copies of the required papers.
Save a copy of the application form that was downloaded.
Watch for the acceptance letter to arrive.
Submit an application for a student VISA and wait to be granted one.
After everything is set up, all that is left to do is book your flight to Moldova.
Indian students can stay and study in Moldova thanks to its favourable climate and welcoming atmosphere.
The Moldovan Medical University is on par with all major worldwide medical universities and colleges.
The NMC and the WHO have also given their approval to this medical school.
The university does not tolerate discrimination on the basis of gender, caste, race, creed, or religion.
Additionally, you’ll be happy to learn that this is one of the reputable universities that does not require donations in order to secure you a place.
You can begin practising medicine in India as soon as you return home because the university’s MBBS degree is recognised there.
When compared to some of the best private medical institutes in India, the cost of an MBBS degree in Moldova is incredibly affordable. Scholarships can be obtained based on merit and meeting the necessary requirements. Students enrolled in the MBBS programme may also enrol in the MU Exclusive USMLE or PLAB Training Program.
The university’s MBBS curriculum here is based on the format of the MBBS curriculum in the US. For students who come to Moldova to study, the environment is quite healthy. You may even look forward to beginning your medical career here once you have completed your MBBS degree.
Numerous chances for extracurricular activities, sports, lectures, medical workshops, and other activities assist to mould your personality and prepare you for the workplace. Experiences with internship programmes are incredible. You will have the opportunity to work in several multi-speciality hospitals and receive in-depth hands-on instruction from your professors and senior physicians.
MBBS in Moldova is approved by the following international agencies
- World Health Organization(WHO)
- Medical Council of India(MCI)
- Educational Commission For Foreign Medical Graduates(ECFMG)
- South African Qualification Authority (SAQA)
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research(FAIMER)
- Tertiary Education Commission Mauritius(TEC)
- International Medical Education Directory(IMED)
- Membership of Royal College of Physicians(MRCP)
- The United States Medical Licensing Examination(USMLE)
- Licentiate of the Medical College of Canada(LMCC)
- Global Alliance for Medical Education(GAME)
Top Reasons to Study Medicine in Moldova
- Many Indian students study in Moldova as the country offers a quality education at affordable tuition fees.
- Admissions to MBBS universities in Moldova are simple, especially for Indian students.
- The NMC, medical boards in the United States, and all European countries recognize medical education at Moldovan universities.
- According to estimations, though Moldova’s cost of living is high, it is still manageable as the cost of utilities in the country is low.
- English is the medium of instruction at most of the MBBS universities in Moldova.
- The visa application process is simple and takes approximately 40-60 days to conclude.
- Students studying MBBS in Moldova can engage in part-time jobs for a weekly work schedule of 20 hours. After completing the study program, students can continue working for one year. The employer may decide to extend the work permit as well.
- Moldovan MBBS graduates can take the USMLE and study or practice medicine in the United States.
- Every medical university in Moldova is supported by world-class medical facilities and cutting-edge medical technology.
- The degree’s syllabus is at par with the standards of American medical universities.
- Graduates are well-prepared, and the majority of them can pass the demanding doctor licensure exams in the United States, the United Kingdom, Israel, and other developed countries.
Admission Criteria for MBBS in Moldova
MedAb Overseas makes your admission procedure as smooth as possible by providing steps, which are curated by us to simplify the enrolment in Top Medical Universities in Moldova-
Fill the Application Form
Submission of the academic documents like X & XII mark sheets (educational certificates), NEET scorecard and Passport size photographs.
Passport: Students usually think that if they do not have a passport, then the registration process is not possible for them. This is not true as you can still register yourself even if you do not have a passport. It is not mandatory. Also, at the time of registration to the University, you can apply for your passport at- https://portal2.passportindia.gov.in
Then, the students will receive their Admission Letter from their chosen University.
Students will have to apply for ‘Visa Invitation letter’ then for which, you require the following:
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- HIV Report
- Passport size photographs with white background
- Bank statement of last 6 months (can be of father/mother)
Visa stamping is your last step for your admission process. We- at the MedAb Overseas, get your Visa stamped by the Embassy of Moldova in New Delhi.
Upon completion of all the formalities, just pack your bags and get ready to fly towards your medical dream destination- Moldova!!
The Perfect Place to Start!!!
List of documents required for admission in Moldova
- 12th Original Marksheet
- Original Passport with proper scan copy of front and back to be shared over email.
- NEET Score Card
- Required digital photograph above shoulder in white background. It should show a close up of your face and the top of your shoulders so that your face takes up between 70% – 80% of the face. (kindly share clear scan copy over email ID provided by your counsellor)
- Required 6 passport size photographs should be 35mm x 45mm in width and height over matt paper with white background.
- Aadhar Card
- Student Pan Card Copy (for Dollar exchange & Forex Card)
Apply today for a personalised counselling
Connect with our award winning counsellors for getting into the best MBBS college abroad.
MedAb Overseas will provide you with the best guidance required for overseas MBBS education. An expert counsellor will guide you through your entire journey on selecting your MBBS seat abroad. From Visa to ticket till you land for your dream college our expert counsellor will work with you as a guide. Your counsellor will be available to answers all your questions.
Let’s get started!
- Fill the form and connect with your counsellor
- Share your preferred college / stream and the city of your choice
- Tell the counsellor about your educational background
- What kind of guidance do you need
- The counsellor will provide you with university selection
- Once you are ready, the counsellor will guide on documentation (Passport, visa, tickets, etc)
Counselling is completely free!