Study MBBS In Bosnia & Herzegovina For Indian Students
MBBS in Bosnia is considered as very safe option for MBBS abroad by Indian students. Bosnia and Herzegovina is a country in Southern and Southeastern Europe. Sarajevo is the country’s largest city and capital. The universities here rank among the best European medical schools in many ways, from the facilities to the professionals who teach future doctors. The well-balanced curriculum includes ample theoretical lectures and practical classes.
Bosnia and Herzegovina is the perfect place to start your medical career with experience in the world’s best hospitals. As a student here, you will attend various educational clinics taught by the best practitioners. You must also attend and participate in treatment under the supervision of a doctor.
Bosnia and Herzegovina has two universities that welcome international students seeking the highest quality medical education. Here you can enroll in the 6-year medical course in English. You can also study dentistry and pharmacy in English for 5 years. However, prospective students who feel unprepared can also apply for a one-year preparatory course in medicine here.
What you will receive in this country is a great education that you can practice for yourself. Additionally, your diploma will be recognized worldwide, allowing you to practice anywhere in the world.
- Well-developed and stable country
- Globally recognised education
- International experience
- High level of education
- Modern medical equipment
- Teaching in the best hospitals and clinics in Europe
- Affordable living costs
Who & MCI approved medical colleges in Bosnia and Herzegovina
The college mentioned below is the most suitable medical college. It offers a 6-year MBBS in Bosnia course and a decent FMGE exam passing rate. The overall curriculum is fully English Medium and suitable for those candidates who are looking for a budget-friendly country in Europe.
|MBBS Course Budget
|University of East Sarajevo
It is essential to know all the details about the country, and the city where your college lies. To make your MBBS course in Bosnia and Herzegovina safe and secure.
Eligibility for MBBS study in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Age – Students must have completed 17 years of age when he/she taking admission (by 31st of December)
Academic – Candidate must have scored 50% marks in 12th (for general category students) and 40% mark (For reserved category) in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
NEET – Qualifying scorecard is required, it should not be older than 3 years.
Documents required to study MBBS in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Correctly filled admission form
- 12th class mark sheet
- 10th class mark sheet
- NEET Qualifying scorecard
- Original Passport (Scanned copy of first and last page)
- 15 to 20 passport-size photographs
You can contact us to process your application.
Our admission assistance for MBBS study in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- We help you to obtain an admission letter from your selected university within 2 or 3 working days.
- Visa support with 100% success ratio
- Apostille stamping
- Air ticket and travel assistance
- Indian food facility
- Separate hostel facility for Indian students
- NEXT FMGE preparation Assistance
- Dedicated Indian manager
- Currency Exchange
MedAb Overseas remains with the students till the completion of their degree. Here we have a team of professional and experienced counsellors who help the students decide on MBBS abroad by clearing all their doubts regarding study and living. The students who joined MedAb Overseas get assistance throughout their medical journey. Also, they get preparation assistance for FMGE/NEXT Exam so that they can clear their exit test on the first attempt.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- The course is compatible with NMC, USMLE and PLAB syllabus
- It is a gateway to the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
- The universities have ultra-modern classrooms, laboratories, library and campus
- There is separate hostel facility for boys as well as girls with well-facilitated rooms
- Indian food facility available in the university’s hostel
- FMGE/NEXT preparation assistance from the beginning of the course
- Low budget Medical colleges in Europe
- Affordable living cost
- No need to qualify any entrance exam, just NEET UG Exam score card is required
- Most of the people understand and speak English also, hence there is no communication barrier.
- The university has its own hospital to get great clinical exposure
- The MBBS degree is valid across the world, you can choose to settle in any country.
We introduce you to all the universities in the world which provide the course you desire.
We advice you the best university acc to your profile.
Our reps will help you in college and other registration.
Once you decide we apply to the university you have selected.
Ensuring proper documentation to secure you seat.
Adhering to embassy guidelines for successful visa stamping.
Assistance to fly economically.
8. AIRPORT PICK UP
We arrange someone to welcome you at airport.
Booking your stay in govt/private hostel.
We wish you best for your future.
Admission Criteria for MBBS in Bosnia
MedAb Overseas makes your admission procedure as smooth as possible by providing steps, which are curated by us to simplify the enrolment in Top Medical Universities in Moldova-
Fill the Application Form
Submission of the academic documents like X & XII mark sheets (educational certificates), NEET scorecard and Passport size photographs.
Passport: Students usually think that if they do not have a passport, then the registration process is not possible for them. This is not true as you can still register yourself even if you do not have a passport. It is not mandatory. Also, at the time of registration to the University, you can apply for your passport at- https://portal2.passportindia.gov.in
Then, the students will receive their Admission Letter from their chosen University.
Students will have to apply for ‘Visa Invitation letter’ then for which, you require the following:
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- HIV Report
- Passport size photographs with white background
- Bank statement of last 6 months (can be of father/mother)
Visa stamping is the last step for your admission process. We- at the MedAb Overseas, get your Visa stamped by the Embassy of Bosnia in New Delhi.
Upon completion of all the formalities, just pack your bags and get ready to fly towards your medical dream destination- Bosnia!!
The Perfect Place to Start!!!
List of documents required for admission in Bosnia
- 12th Original Marksheet
- Original Passport with proper scan copy of front and back to be shared over email.
- NEET Score Card
- Required digital photograph above shoulder in white background. It should show a close-up of your face and the top of your shoulders so that your face takes up between 70% – 80% of the face. (kindly share clear scan copy over email ID provided by your counsellor)
- Required 6 passport-size photographs should be 35mm x 45mm in width and height over matt paper with white background.
- Aadhar Card
- Student Pan Card Copy (for Dollar exchange & Forex Card)